ARTISTS

Viviana Di chiara

Viviana Di Chiara was born in 1992 and after she studied illustration at the IED and the International School of Comics. She lives and works in a village so lost that 80% of the inhabitants if you say that you work as a colorist expects to find you at the hairdresser and the other 20% do not have the slightest idea of what you are talking. Oh well, luckily, to work as a comic artist, you're always in the house...